Hurricane Ultra II Specifications;
Adjustable flow rates: 0-4.5 gallons/hour, 0-17 liters/hour
Particle size: 5-50 microns (VMD)
Tank capacity: 1 gallon, 3.8 liters
Length: 12 in., 30.48 cm
Width: 12 in., 30.48 cm
Height: 14 in., 35.6 cm
Weight (empty): 6.6 lbs., 3 kg
Hurricane Ultra II Details;
• Rugged design handles corrosive liquids and heavy impacts.
• Solid stainless steel metering valve for delivering precise outputs and maximizing use of chemicals.
• Low profile tank design virtually eliminates tipping...empty or full!
• Droplet sizes can be controlled for both ULV spraying and residual spraying.
• Hurricane Ultra II replaces the Hurricane, Sanitizer and Anileator.
Some commonly sprayed solutions using the Hurricane are:
• Odor Neutralizers
• Water (Humidification)
• Poultry Vaccines
Hurricane Ultra II ULV Electric Cold Fogger
NEW & IMPROVED!
A 110 volt electric portable aerosol applicator that dispenses both oil and water based products.
The Hurricane Ultra II is ideal for use in spraying industrial and residential areas. Farms, greenhouses, warehouses, animal care facilities, sanitation, germicidal and disease control programs are just a few of the uses for the New Hurricane Ultra II.
If large area treatment is needed, we recommend using a pulse-jet thermal fogger such as the IGEBA TF-35
, Golden Eagle
NOTE: DO NOT leave any Hurricane model outside without protecting it from the elements.
NOTE: DO NOT use any Hurricane to spray or fog flammable or combustible fluids.
NON-RETURNABLE NON-REFUNDABLE ITEM
(With the exception of warranty issues)
NOTE: DO NOT USE STERI-FAB IN THIS FOGGER