Use to repel all bird species including vultures, seagulls, pigeons, crows, starlings and sparrows. Ideal control for sign letters, roof peaks, AC units, exposed trusses, window sills, ledges, beams, skylights, parapets, etc. Scales up or down to suit the size and needs of each installation.
Putting the pieces together
The Bird-Zap Shock Track system is made of individual components that when put together create a humane and discreet deterrent that can be used to deter birds of all kinds on all types of surface contours and materials.
1. Bird-Zap track is a flexible, UV resistant PVC strip with 2 stainless steel conductors sewn into the track. Bird-Zap track is 1/4" thick, 1-1/2" wide and comes in 50 foot rolls of either black, gray, tan or an optional red.
2. Use Quick Straight Connectors to supply power to adjacent rows of track. Jumper Wire is used to make all electrical connections.
3. The Charger provides the power through the entire system.
4. Quick Connectors make end-to-end connections.
5. Quick connectors can be used for corners. They adjust to any angle needed.
6. The track is available in black, grey, tan and an optional red. Use the color that best matches your surface.
Turn the Power On and the Birds are Gone!
Bird-Zap is a flexible, electrified shock track bird deterrent that can be installed on a variety of surfaces to repel all types of pest birds regardless of infestation level.
Bird-Zap Shock Track Works when a bird lands or walks on the installed track, it receives a very brief shock that tells them that the Bird-Zap is not a welcome mat and should be avoided wherever its installed. This negative reinforcement is what eventually changes the birds behavior. Bird-Zap is safe for birds, pets and people.
This UV stabilized PVC track comes in 50 foot long rolls and 3 standard colors. The track is 1-1/2" wide, 1/4" high and has 2 stainless steel conductor strips sewn into the track lengthwise. Flexible, cuts easily and follows shapes and contours.