EcoBird is an oil-based Methyl Anthranilate (MA) bird repellent used for the dispersal of pest birds in open spaces. It is formulated for application with foggers and haze generators.
When used as directed, EcoBird is harmless to people, pets, plants and birds. It consists of Methyl Anthranilate (MA) and an oil based carrier. MA exceeds US Food Chemical Codes (FCC) specifications, and is classified as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS). It is used as a fragrance or flavoring in many types of foods including; soda, ice cream, candy and gelatin. It comes from natural sources such as concord grapes and flowers.
EcoBird Repellent 4.0
• Proven effective and humane
• Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS)
• 40% Methyl Anthranilate (MA)
• Apply with foggers and hazers
• Use just a few ounces per acre
• RTU, no mixing or dilution
• Safe for people, pets, plants