Twister XL3 Motorized Knapsack
ULV Sprayer & Fogger
Twister XL3 Gas Motor Powered Backpack ULV
The Twister XL3 is designed as a lightweight, compact aerosol
generator that is ergonomically suited for long periods of use by
the operator. It boasts the highest flow rates for true ULV sized
droplets of any backpack sprayer on the market today. It features a
remarkable and patented nozzle and blower system that outperforms
all other sprayers of similar design.
vehicles for efficient application on large areas. Fastens to golf
carts, ATV racks, MUVs, pick ups and more. Order the optional twin
nozzles for even more flow rate.
Twister XL3™ Standard Features
- Tanaka Pure-Fire 2.2 HP 2 cycle low emission high performance
- Single High Output Microtec Nozzle produces 90% of droplet below
20 micron size.
- High Speed Rotary Type, 3-Stage Steel Shaft Blower with 95CFM
- Heavy duty bright orange powder coated aluminum frame designed
for optimal weight distribution.
- High strength and chemical resistant nylon webbing with
cushioned shoulder straps.
- Heavy duty vibration isolators throughout the engine mounting
- Can be mounted to ATV racks, golf carts, MUV's, pickup trucks,
- Interchangeable nozzles to produce different flow rates for
- Corrosion resistant poly solution and fuel tanks.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Please allow extra shipping time for your Twister XL3 order.
Contact Nixalite for more information.
Order Twister XL3™
- Model: 3950 Series 3
- Type: Motorized backpack ULV aerosol generator,
- Engine: Tanaka Pure-Fire low emission 40cc, 2.2 HP,
- Consumption: Uses up to 28 fl oz per hour of
gasoline/oil 2-cycle mix
- Blower: High speed rotary, 3 stage, belt driven 95
CFM positive displacement
pressure at 3 psi (0.2 bar) maximum, 2 ball bearing supported
- Flow Control: Interchangeable orifice to product
different flow rates from
1.5 oz/min (45ml/min) to 17 oz/min (500 ml/min) with twin
- Nozzle: Single high output Microtec nozzle. Optional
dual nozzle for higher output
- Droplet Size: 90% below 20 microns MMD at flow rates
up to 6 oz/min (178 ml/min)
Higher flow rates will provide larger droplets for residual
- Tanks: Corrosion resistant polyethylene.
Formulation Tank: 1 US gallon
Fuel Tank: 33 fl.oz (1 Liter)
- Frame: High strenght bright orange aluminum frame
- Accessories: Curtis Viscometer, 2 cycle oil beaker,
funnel, spare parts kit.
- Options: Twin Nozzle Kit
- Weight (dry): 26 lbs (11.8 Kg)
Nebulo ULV Fogger
IGEBA ES-10M Compression Sprayer
Bird Barricade Electric ULV Aerosol
TweetZilla Bird Haze Generator
Hurricane ULV Fogger
Cyclone ULV Fogger
Fogging Equipment main.
Return to Bird Control
Back to top