Big Machine performance in a compact design.
Trailblazer provides high volumes of fog for the
control of flying insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, house flies,
sand flies and black flies. It is also used in the application of
bird repellents, disinfectants and other solutions. The Trailblazers
unique design produces a high output thermal fog with virtually no
carbon monoxide, making it ideal for indoor as well as outdoor
Trailblazer™ Standard Features
- Single 24 hp pulse-jet principle engine.
- 12 volt electric starting system.
- All formulation controls at operators hand.
- Formulation / fuel tanks are not pressurized.
- Filters in fuel and formulation lines.
- Lightweight and user portable.
- Starts with supplied D-cell batteries or a
- Chemical resistant epoxy paint.
- Comes complete with instruction manual,
batteries, auxiliary start cable and 2 cleanout brushes.
- 1 year warranty.
Please allow extra shipping time for your
Contact Nixalite for more information.
- Model: 2600 E.
- Engine: Resonant pulse principle.
- Performance: 24 hp/hour or 18 kw/hour.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline.
- Fuel Consumption: 0.3 GPH or 1.1
- Fuel Tank: Corrosion resistant -
0.85 qts or 0.8 liter.
- Formulation Output: 0-5 gal/hr, or
0-19 liters/hr, up to 30,000 cubic foot fog
- Droplet size: 0.5 - 50 microns.
- Formulation Container:1.0 gallon
or 3.8 liters.
- Power Supply: Eight 1.5 V "D" size
alkaline batteries. Any 12 V DC vehicle battery (connect to
cigarette lighter receptacle with auxiliary start battery cable)
- Overall Dimensions: 32" Long x
14" Wide x 21" High.
- Total Weight: 41 lbs.
NOTE: DO NOT USE
STERI-FAB IN THIS FOGGER.
IGEBA TF 35 Thermal Fogger
IGEBA TF 34 Thermal Fogger
Fogging Equipment main.
Return to Bird Control
Go to Fog Force
Back to top