Keep small birds, bats, rodents and insects from getting through the cracks with CopperBlocker
It's a soft, pure copper mesh cloth that is packed into openings to
keep out all kinds of unwanted pests. The ability to fill voids of
all kinds and pack tightly makes CopperBlocker perfect for access control.
Use CopperBlocker for snail & slug control around gardens, planters,
Why use CopperBlocker
for Access Control & Pest Exclusion?
- 100% soft copper mesh packs and molds tightly.
- Once packed, pushed or stuffed in place, it can't be removed by pests.
- Cuts with common scissors and installs quickly.
- Seals cracks, gaps, seams and small structural flaws.
- As an access control, it keeps out small birds, rodents and
- Packs better than steel wool and outlasts expanding foam.
- Excellent slug and snail control around gardens!
- Economical and quick installing control.
Order CopperBlocker Now!
||Cut the CopperBlocker to the desired length with scissors.
||Stuff, push, or pack it tightly into any small crack, hole, gap or opening. Make sure it is tightly compacted so it cannot be pulled out or worked loose.
Access control is a process of elimination. Inspections will reveal any points missed the first time.
Similar Products -
Used for access control & pest exclusion
Bat-A-Way Granular Repellent for Bats,
Birds, Squirrels and Rabbits.
Batcones - Professional exclusion
products for bats, birds, rats & more.
Welded Wire Mesh Barriers Keeps
Out All Types of Nuisance Pests.
Additional Animal Control
Products from Nixalite of America Inc
Return To Top