Cahaba Snake Traps
re-usable snake traps for the humane removal of snakes and other pests.
NOTE: approach trapped snakes with CAUTION. All snakes
can bite and some snakes are poisonous. Do not directly handle live
To help ensure your safety, please read and follow the instructions
and precautions provided with the snake traps.
With a durable re-usable plastic housing, Cahaba snake traps work indoors and outdoors,
24 hours a day, rain or shine. The replaceable glue trap
Catch Inserts make it affordable and very versatile. The
large traps come with 3 catch inserts while the small
traps come with 4 catch inserts. All catch inserts can be
purchased separately from the trap housings. This allows for the
affordable and repeated use of trap housing with replaceable catch
What makes Cahaba Snake Traps so much better:
- They work indoors and outdoors, rain or shine,
24 hours a day.
- Repeatable, multi-use traps with
replaceable catch inserts.
- Much more economical than single use traps.
- Installs quickly and easily, no tools needed.
- Large hardcover trap measures 32" x 10.5" x 2.5" and
includes 3 catch inserts.
- Small hardcover trap measures 16.5" x 5.5" x 2.5" and
comes with 4 catch inserts.
- Economy fold-up trap measures 32" x 10.5" x 2.5" and
includes 1 catch insert.
- All traps come with Genuine Cahaba Catch Inserts - no
- Ultra-sticky glue holds snakes and other pests firmly in
- Catch Inserts can last up to 12 months in the trap
and up to 5 years in storage.
- PET SAFE. The enclosed design helps prevent pets from
getting into the trap.
- Catches rodents, lizards, scorpions, spiders and much
- Humane release; uses vegetable (cooking) oil.
Order Cahaba Snake Traps Here
New Economy Fold-Up Snake Traps!
The NEW weather proof, fold-up economy
trap includes one large catch insert. Order additional inserts as
Cahaba Snake Trap Applications:
Snakes like to live in damp, dark, cool places where food is
abundant. Likely places to find snakes include;
- Inside garages, potting, lawn and tool sheds.
- Crawl spaces under houses and voids under pavement.
- Vacated structures like vacation homes, cabins, hunting
lodges, boat houses, etc.
- Storage buildings, barns, lean-tos, animal containment.
- Firewood stacked directly on the ground.
- Old lumber, junk piles, well head covers, under pedestal
- Gardens and flower beds with heavy mulch.
- Untrimmed shrubs and shrubs growing next to a foundation.
- Un-mowed and un-kept lawns, abandoned lots and fields with
- Pond and stream banks with abundant debris and trash.
- Cluttered basements and attics with a rodent, bird or bat
- Anywhere snakes and other small pests are a problem.
How Cahaba Snake Traps work:
- For snakes up to 18" long, use the Small hard cover trap. For larger snakes
and pests, use the large hardcover and fold-up traps.
- Each trap comes with Catch Inserts with a full coverage, specially formulated glue that
immobilizes the snake.
- This sticky glue immobilizes even large snakes, allowing for
live capture, safe removal and live release at a
- NOTE: ALL SNAKES CAN BITE AND SOME SNAKES ARE POISONOUS.
Always use caution when moving traps with snakes
- To ensure your safety, please read, understand and follow the instructions and precautions provided with the snake traps.
- To release the snake, simply pour liberal amounts of
vegetable oil on the snake and on the glue around the snake.
- The oil neutralizes the glue, allowing the snake to go free at the desired release location.
- After the snake is free, simply wash off the trap, remove any
residual adhesive and place another Catch Insert in the trap.
For more snake control products, go to these other Snake Trap
and Repellent pages:
Biodegradable Snake Traps and Stick-Em Indoor Snake and
Rodent Trap pages.
Repel or remove snakes from where you live, work & play.
Return to the Animal Control
Products main page.
Back To Top