Stick-Em Glue Traps for Snakes
Nixalite offers economical single use Stick-Em Glue Traps for indoor
snake capture and relocation.
Stick-Em Glue Traps for
Snakes will trap and hold snakes of all sizes. Sold in
2 trap packs, each trap is completely covered with the ultra-sticky
glue that can securely hold snakes, rats, mice, spiders, scorpions
and other nuisance insects.
NOTE: approach trapped snakes with CAUTION. All snakes
can bite and some snakes are poisonous. Do not directly handle live
To help ensure your safety, please read and follow the instructions
and precautions provided with the snake traps.
What makes Stick-Em Glue Traps for Snakes so good:
- They are very economical - 2 traps per pack.
- Can be placed quickly in any indoor or protected
- Versatile and scalable - keep adding traps to get the
- Installs quickly and easily, no tools needed.
- 12" long, 10" wide and 3/8" thick trap is completely
covered in ultra-sticky glue.
- Ultra-sticky glue holds snakes firmly until released
with cooking oil.
- Catches rodents, lizards, scorpions, spiders and much
Order Stick-Em Glue Traps for Snakes Here
Stick-Em Snake Trap Applications:
Snakes like to live in damp, dark, cool places where food is
abundant. Likely places to find snakes include;
- In basements and some times in your home.
- Crawl spaces, under trailers, in garages, inside sheds and
- Inside vacation homes, cabins, hunting
lodges, boat houses, etc.
- Inside storage buildings, barns, lean-tos, animal containment.
- Cluttered basements and attics with a rodent, bird or bat
- Anywhere rodents are common.
- Inside nearly any structure where snakes and rodents are a
Using Stick-Em Snake Traps:
- Separate the two traps and place on the floor or flat
surface where snakes have been seen.
- For large snakes, fasten two or more Stick-Em Traps
together using tape, wire, etc.
- For best results place the traps close to or along a wall or
vertical surface. .
- NOTE: ALL SNAKES CAN BITE AND SOME SNAKES ARE POISONOUS.
Always use caution.
- To ensure your safety, please read, understand and follow the instructions provided with the traps.
- To release the snake, apply vegetable oil on the snake and on the glue.
- After the snake is free, dispose of the trap properly.
For more snake control products, go to these other Snake Trap
and Repellent pages:
Cahaba Snake Traps,
Biodegradable Snake Traps and more.
Repel or remove snakes from where you live, work & play.
Return to the Animal Control
Products main page.
Back To Top