What makes Raticators so much better...
No poisons, pastes or touchy snap traps
Clean, lightweight, compact, reusable
Easy to set up and monitor
Humane - kills rodents immediately
2 Raticator models to choose from
Optional Raticator Indicator for hidden trap locations
Unit must be protected for outdoor use
IMPORTANT: Batteries are not included with your Raticator Traps. The performance of the Raticator and Indicator depends on battery quality, the number of rodents killed and how long the trap is left on. For best results, use the batteries recommended for each Raticator item.
Raticator Max: 4-D batteries - Energizer E2 Titanium or Duracell Ultra w/M3 technology.
Raticator Indicator: 2-3.3v Lithium batteries - no specific brand.
General Application (see product packaging for additional information)
1. Remove all other traps and food sources.
2. Place on a flat surface, typically against a wall.
3. Turn the Main switch ON. The light blinks once to indicate all systems are ready.
4. When the trap has done it's job, the red light on top of the trap will be blinking.
5. To remove the dead rodent, turn the unit OFF and shake the carcass out of the trap.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 to begin the process again
7. Remove the dry bait from the bag and place it in the trap - all the way to the back.
8. For outdoor use, protect the unit. Do not let it get wet.
Clean control! No pastes, poisons or bloody traps!
Raticator Max uses 4-D cell batteries and advanced electronics to get up to 40 rodent kills on one set of batteries. Larger capacity with indicator lights for easy monitoring. Ideal for heavy rodent infestations.
When a rodent enters a Raticator Max to get the supplied dry bait, the system senses its presence and delivers enough electrical energy to quickly and humanely kill the rodent. A flashing red light on top of the trap (or the optional Raticator Indicator) tells you when the Raticator has done its job. With Raticators you never have to touch the dead rodent. To remove the carcass, gently shake it out of the trap. No poisons, sticky pastes or nasty snap traps.
Batteries NOT included