TF-95 HD Thermal Fogger
The IGEBA TF-95 HD is engineered
from the beginning to be the most efficient and economical truck or
skid mounted pulse-jet thermal fogger.
IGEBA® - The
Global Standard for Excellence and Quality in Thermal Fogging
It can fog medium to large areas, indoors and
outdoors quickly and economically. The TF-95 HD can apply both oil
and water based solutions by swapping the standard fog tube for the
optional water fog tube kit.
IGEBA TF-95 HD Features
- 5.5 Liter stainless steel fuel tank and
60 Liter formulation tank.
- 4140 stainless steel expansion chamber
- TF-95 and 160 models come with an
auto-shut off device for safety.
- All other parts contacting solution are made
of brass or Teflon.
- TF-95 is available with remote
operating and start/stop controls.
- Raise and lower the Fog Tube
level with simple hand cranks.
- One of the quietest platform mounted pulse
jet thermal fogger.
- Designed from the beginning to be a platform
mounted fogger - not a kit or adaptation.
- Optional "W" Fog Tube makes it water
based solution compatible.
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate awarded to
all IGEBA foggers.
- Absolutely reliable ignition uses 4
"D" cell batteries - no spark plugs.
- Convenient stainless steel drain at the
bottom of solution tank.
- Comes with: operators manual (book and
CD), maintenance kit, 3 dosage nozzles, and more.
Additional TF-95 Options
Model TF-F95 HD comes with 12 volt in-cab, remote
Optional rotary table available for all platform mounted foggers.
Optional pressure gages for both solution and fuel tanks.
Additional "W" Fog Tube allows the use of water based
Order Your IGEBA TF-95
IGEBA TF-95 Specifications
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg): 87 / 39,5
- Dimensions Inches:
78 x 23.5 x 24.5
- Dimensions Cm: 198 x 60 x 62
- Solution Tank Capacity: 15.8 G /
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.4 G / 5,5 L
- Fuel Requirements: Unleaded
- Fuel Consumption: 1.05 G hr / 4
- Max Flow Rate (Oil Base): 26.5 G hr /
100 L hr
- Ignition Batteries: 4 "D"
Starting Your TF-F 95 HD
Use The TF-95 Models For:
- Mosquito, gnat, fly and other flying insect
- Disease control through insect, bacterial and
- Combat Malaria, dengue/yellow fever and more.
- Disinfecting of large areas, surfaces and objects.
- Disinfection or treatment of poultry and
- Mold & mildew control in commercial and
- Hydration and pest control for greenhouses, plant nurseries,
- Special effects for the film & entertainment
- Training tool for military or law
- Applies oil base solutions with standard fog
- Applies water based solutions with optional "W"
IGEBA TF 34 Compact Pulse Jet Thermal Fogger
IGEBA TF 35 man
portable Pulse Jet Thermal Fogger
IGEBA TF 65 Pulse Jet Thermal Fogger
NOTE: DO NOT USE
STERI-FAB IN THIS FOGGER.
Return to Fogging Equipment main.
Go to Fog Force
Back to top